The Mossley Hill Tournament has been described as the best organised in South Liverpool with teams from all over the North-West enjoying the experience.
There is a need for all teams to get thier applications forms in ASAP, not to miss out on the event. We hope the children have enjoyed themselves and the managers and coaches have also realised football is for the kids and played by the kids.
Another successful year for the tournament, our 16th, saw games played with a good spirit and sportsmanship. Congratulations to all the winners and well done to all those who took part. 2014
Under 6's - Cup - Mossley Hill Athletic Shield - Wilko
Under 7's - Cup -FC Mags Shield - Mossley Hill
Under 8's - Cup - Mossley Hill Athletic Shield - Marshalls Barkhill
Under 9's - Cup - NWLL Shield - Vauxhalls
Under 10's - Cup - Athletico Caldway Shield - Mossley Hill
Please e-mail me for an application at email@example.com or click on the link to down load an application form
Dear Manager / Secretary,
Mossley Hill Athletic Club intends to hold its 13th annual six-a-side festival of football on Sunday28th and Monday29th August 2011.
I am also pleased to extend an invitation to your club's Under 7, 8, 9 and l0s mixed teams.
Over the past ten years, the festival has developed into one of Merseyside's premier mini-soccer competitions, with support from the Liverpool County Football Association. These are just a few of the reasons why:.
• The competition will be held on Mossley Hill Athletic Club's cricket pitch - providing excellent quality playing areas
• All pitches will be marked out prior to the competitions to FA specifications
• There will be perimeter roping around the playing area in order to control spectator encroachment
• Qualified referees will be provided for all matches over the weekend
• Teams that achieve good results during the group stage will progress to the ‘cup’ quarter-finals, while the lower teams will contest the shields’ quarter-finals (i.e. all teams will go through to one competition or, the other, giving teams of all abilities: a chance of a trophy)
• Changing facilities and toilets within the club are available, as will be food, refreshments, and parking
The festival will be held at Mossley Hill Athletic Club, Mossley Hill Road, L18. Entry is strictly limited to the first sixteen applications received for each age category; for this reason please return the application form as soon as possible.
The cost of entry is £40 per team.
On receipt of your entry, l will forward further details including confirmation of entry, rules, code of conduct, player registration forms and a map.
Yours in sport,